Who Saw Him Die?
|Who Saw Him Die?|
|Directed by||Jan Troell|
|Produced by||Bengt Forslund|
|Written by||Clas Engström (also novel)|
|18 March 1968|
Who Saw Him Die? (Swedish: Ole dole doff) is a 1968 black-and-white Swedish film about a liberal teacher struggling with the demands of teaching a classroom of unruly children. The screenplay is by Clas Engström, based on his own novel. The film won the Golden Bear at the 18th Berlin International Film Festival in 1968.
- Per Oscarsson - Sören Mårtensson
- Ann-Marie Gyllenspetz - Anne-Marie
- Kerstin Tidelius - Gunvor Mårtensson
- Bengt Ekerot - Eriksson
- Harriet Forssell - Mrs. Berg
- Per Sjöstrand - Headmaster
- Georg Oddner - Georg
- Catti Edfeldt - Jane
- Bo Malmqvist - Bengt
- "Berlinale 1968: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2010-03-05.
- Who Saw Him Die? on IMDb
- Who Saw Him Die? at the Swedish Film Institute Database
- Who Saw Him Die? at AllMovie
|This article related to Swedish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|