|Look up whoa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whoa may refer to:
- A command asking a horse to stop
It may also refer to:
Movies and television
- Whoa, a character in the movie Kung Pow! Enter the Fist
- "Whoa", character Tony Micelli's catch phrase on the television show Who's the Boss?
- "Whoa!", character Joey Russo's catch phrase on the television show Blossom
- "Whoa", a line performed by Keanu Reeves in the movie The Matrix
- "Whoa!" (Black Rob song)
- "Whoa" (Lil Kim song)
- "Whoa", a song by Paramore from All We Know Is Falling
- "Whoa!", a song by Soul Asylum from Made to Be Broken
- "Whoa", a song by The Soviettes from LP III
- "Whoa", a song by We the Kings from their self-titled album
- "Whoa", a song by Earl Sweatshirt from his album Doris
- WOAH (disambiguation)
- Whoa, Nelly!, an album by Nelly Furtado
- "Whoa Oh! (Me vs. Everyone)", a song by Forever the Sickest Kids
- "Like Whoa", a song by Aly & AJ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whoa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.