From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Whodunnit?)
|Look up whodunit or whodunnit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whodunit is a plot-driven story of the detective variety in which the puzzle is paramount.
Whodunit or Whodunnit may also refer to:
- "Whodunit" (song), a 1977 song by Tavares
- "Who Dunnit?", a 1981 song by Genesis from the album Abacab
- Whodunnit? (U.K. TV series), a 1972-1978 British television game show
- Whodunnit? (1979 U.S. TV series), a 1979 American adaption of the British television game show
- Whodunnit? (2013 U.S. TV series), a 2013 American reality television show
- "Whodunnit?" (Is It Legal episode) (1995)
- Whodunnit (play), a 1977 play by Anthony Shaffer
- Who Dunit, a 1988 arcade video game
- Who Dunnit, a 1995 pinball machine
- Whodunit, a murder mystery boardgame published by Selchow and Righter in 1972
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whodunit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.