From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up whole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whole may refer to:
- Holism, the idea that natural systems and their properties should be viewed as wholes, not as collections of parts
- in music, a whole step, or Major second
- in music, a Whole note, or semibreve
- Whole (EP), a 1997 EP by Pedro the Lion, or the title song
- Whole (film), a 2003 documentary about people suffering from body integrity identity disorder
- "Whole", a song by Flaw from their 2001 album Through the Eyes
- "Whole", a song by Basement from their 2012 album Colourmeinkindness
- Whole (album), a 2013 album by Soil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.