|Headquarters||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|Services||software as a service, online marketing|
|Revenue||US$5 million (2018)|
Why Unified is a software as a service platform providing business web applications with its Corporate Headquarters in Tampa, Florida, United States and a branch office in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Why Unified was founded in 2011 by Robert Nikic, the current Founder & CEO with the vision of providing a unified platform for small businesses to synchronize their sales, marketing and day to day operations in one place with Unified Workplace, or have it managed for them with Unified Marketing.
- Why Unified partnered with the cPanel App Marketplace, resulting in 40 web hosting companies integrating Unified Workplace into cPanel as an addon, gaining 1M active users.
- Why Unified acquired UK payment processor, Verified Payments in 2018.
- Why Unified was recognized by World News Network for defining the future of digital marketing and how small businesses run their business, in less time.
- Unified Marketing was quoted as an alternative to traditional marketing during an independent study by TGDaily.
- "What are the Top SaaS Applications for Small Businesses?". opptrends.com. 15 November 2018.
- "Meet Robert Nikic - The Man Behind "Why Unified"". buzzfeed.com. 28 September 2018.
- "Watching Digital Marketing Evolve: 6 Advancing Perspectives". semfirms.com. 19 November 2018.
- "How "Why Unified" Redefined Marketing & SaaS Landscape: Exclusive Insiders Interview". wn.com. 28 September 2018.
- "Why Unified: Walkthrough of Proprietary Unified Marketing Process". tgdaily.com. 28 September 2018.