Type of site
|Available in||English (main language), (supports others)|
|Key people||Harman Singh (Founder & CEO), Maneesh Sharma (CRO), Sujit Mishra (VP, Product Management), Rahul Singh (VP, Marketing)|
|Parent||authorGEN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
Founded in 2007, WizIQ is one of the world’s largest cloud-based education platforms. Over 400,000 educators have leveraged WizIQ to deliver learning services to 4 million+ learners across 200 countries.
Founded by Harman Singh, WizIQ has offices in North America: Palo Alto, Apex and Toronto; India: Gurgaon, Mohali and Hyderabad. WizIQ's Alexa traffic rank for India places it among the top 1800 highest traffic sites, and its global Alexa traffic rank is 10,201. WizIQ has been featured on TechCrunch, Edsurge, Mashable, The Journal, The New York Times, ZDNet, Yahoo, Business Insider, Learning Solutions Magazine, The New Indian Express, VCCircle, Fast Company, Skilledup, The Edvocate, and other news sites and blogs. WizIQ provides App for iPads and Android devices through the Apple App Store and Google Play. The platform also provides Desktop App for Windows.
WizIQ is widely being used in enterprises, training organizations, colleges, universities, tutoring and test-prep companies for extended and supplemental learning. Some of the WizIQ customers include: Des Moines Area Community Colleges, ECPI University, Chatham University, Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountains, and Applerouth Tutoring Services in United States. Australia City College in Australia, ICPM University for Science in Egypt, ICICI Securities in India, Jamaica Stock Exchange in Jamaica, Center for Empowerment Coaching, Loud Class in South Korea, are some additional names.
- Srmana Mitra. Building a Global Education SaaS Company from India: WizIQ CEO Harman Singh. One Million by One Million Blog. Nov 9, 2014
- Wiziq.com site info. Alexa website. Retrieved July 7, 2015
- Rohit Koshy. The Wizard of IQ. The New Indian Express. July 21, 2014
- Natasha Lomas. Online Education Platform WizIQ Raises $4M Series B To Bolster User-Base, Led By Indian Private Equity Fund Kaizen. TechCrunch. January 24, 2013
- WizIQ Nabs $4M Series B. Edsurge. January 24, 2013
- Zoe Fox. 9 Dependable Destinations for Online Tutoring. Mashable. August 20, 2013
- Trip Gabriel. Learning in Dorm, Because Class Is on the Web. The New York Times. November 4, 2010
- Christopher Dawson. Update on WizIQ/virtual classrooms. ZDNet. November 16, 2010
- Chris Horton. 8 Online Resources to Sharpen Your Marketing Technology Chops. Yahoo. May 19, 2014
- Sainul Abudheen. WizIQ launches online learning marketplace, to offer live instructor-led learning. VCCircle. May 20, 2014
- Laura Vanderkam. Can People Really Learn At Their Own Pace?. Fast Company. August 22, 2014
- Judy Quinn. The Soaring Growth In The Global E-Learning Market. Skilledup. September 22, 2014
- Matthew Lynch. Whats Wrong With Moocs And Why Aren’t They Working. The Edvocate. October 6, 2014
- Sanghamitra Mandal. Edutech Firm WizIQ Launches iPad & Android Apps For Teachers. Business Insider. December 14, 2013
- The WizIQ Desktop App- For Live and Recorded Classes. WizIQ Teach Blog. August 1, 2013
- Julie Weed. Small Companies Use Low Cost Technology to Increase Sales Overseas. The New York Times. May 28, 2014.