Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wicked or wickedness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wicked may refer to:
- Wicked (comics), a minor character in the X-Men universe
- Wicked (Maguire novel), a 1995 novel by Gregory Maguire
- Wicked (Pretty Little Liars), the fifth novel in Sara Shepard's Pretty Little Liars series
- Wicked (novel series), written by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié
- Wicked, a 1997 novel series collaboration between Australian children's authors Paul Jennings and Morris Gleitzman
Film, television and stage
- Wicked (1931 film), a musical film starring Bailey Morley and Victor McLaglen
- Wicked (1998 film), a 1998 film starring Julia Stiles
- Wicked, Wicked, a 1973 horror-thriller feature film that was presented in "Duo-Vision"
- Wicked (musical), a 2003 musical based on the 1995 Gregory Maguire novel Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
- Wicked, a proposed adaptation of the Maguire novel
- Wicked! (TV series), an Australian/French animated TV series released 2000-2001
- Wicked Pictures, an American pornographic studio
- Wicked (musical album), songs from the musical
- Wicked! (Scooter album), a 1996 album by Scooter
- Wicked (Sinitta album), a 1989 studio album by American singer Sinitta
- Wicked (Barb Jungr and Michael Parker album), a 1986 album by Barb Jungr and Michael Parker
- W.I.C.K.E.D., a 2009 album by rap duo Twiztid
- "Wicked" (Ice Cube song), a 1992 song by rap artist Ice Cube
- "Wicked" (Future song), a 2016 song by Future
- "Wicked", a song on Greg Dulli's 2005 album Amber Headlights
- "Wicked", a song by Symphony X from The Odyssey
- "W.I.C.K.E.D.", a 2009 song from the eponymous album W.I.C.K.E.D.
- Wicked (Lagoon), a launched steel roller coaster located at Lagoon Amusement Park in Farmington, Utah
- Wicked (video game), developed by Binary Vision Ltd. and released on Amiga, Atari ST and Commodore 64 in 1989
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wicked.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.