Wicklow railway station
Wicklow Station seen from the car park
Republic of Ireland
|Owned by||Iarnród Éireann|
|Operated by||Iarnród Éireann|
|Dublin to Rosslare Line|
The main station building is on platform 1. There are a waiting room and toilets next to the ticket office. An automatic ticket machine is near the ticket office. The waiting room on platform 2 is no longer in use and a covered shelter was provided. The station has a pay and display carpark with capacity for 80 vehicles and a bicycle parking area. The station is staffed full-time.
It is a two-platform station with a passing loop. A typical DSER signal cabin is on the footbridge. At the Dublin end, there is a bridge on a curve.
As with other stations on the route between Wicklow and Rosslare Europort, semaphore signalling and ETS operation ceased here in April 2008, with the line now under the control of the mini-CTC system.
The service from the station is:
Monday to Friday
- 5 trains per day to Dublin Connolly via Bray Daly (one continuing to Dundalk Clarke)
- 4 trains per day to Rosslare Europort via Arklow
- 1 train per day to Wexford O'Hanrahan via Arklow
- 4 trains per day to Dublin Connolly via Bray Daly (one continuing to Dundalk Clarke)
- 3 trains per day to Rosslare Europort via Arklow
|Preceding station||Iarnród Éireann||Following station|
Dublin-Rosslare railway line
South Eastern Commuter
|Newcastle||Dublin and South Eastern Railway
|This Ireland railway station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|