Wide Boy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wide boy is a British term for a man who lives by his wits, wheeling and dealing.
Wide Boy may refer to:
- Wide Boy (film), a 1952 British crime film directed by Ken Hughes
- "Wide Boy" (song), a 1985 single by English musician Nik Kershaw
- "Wide Boy", a 1980 single by English duo Godley & Creme
- Wideboys, an English UK garage/house production team
- Wide Boy Awake, an English New Wave duo, active 1982–1984
- Wide-Boy 64, an adapter accessory for the Nintendo 64 video game console that played Game Boy games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.