From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Widget may refer to:
- Software widget, a generic type of software application comprising portable code intended for one or more different software platforms
- Window widget, a control element (sometimes called a control or widget) in a graphical user interface is an element of interaction, such as a button or a scroll bar.
- Widget toolkit, a software library containing a collection of GUI widgets that collaborate when used in the construction of applications
- Web widget, an applet intended to be used within web pages
- Widget drive, a hard drive used only in the Apple Lisa computer system
- Widget (beer), a device placed in cans and bottles of beer to aid in the generation of froth
- E-9A Widget, a turboprop airliner
Arts and entertainment
- Widget (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Widget (TV series) or Widget the World Watcher, a 1990s animated television series
- Widget (video game), based on the TV series
- All pages with titles containing Widget
- Widget (economics)
- Widget Workshop, a science-based computer game developed by Maxis
- The MediaWiki Widgets extension and related widget collections
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Widget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.