(Redirected from Widgets)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up widget in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Widget may refer to:
- Widget (economics), a placeholder name for an abstract unit of production, such as manufactured device or other product
- Software widget, a generic type of software application comprising portable code intended for one or more different software platforms
- Widget (GUI), a control element in a graphical user interface – an element of interaction, such as a button or a scroll bar.
- Widget toolkit, a software library containing a collection of GUI widgets that collaborate when used in the construction of applications
- Web widget, an applet intended to be used within web pages
- The MediaWiki Widgets extension and related widget collections
- Widget drive, a hard drive used only in the Apple Lisa computer system
- Widget (beer), a device placed in cans and bottles of beer to aid in the generation of froth
- E-9A Widget, a turboprop airliner
Arts and entertainment
- Widget (Marvel Comics), a comic book character, an alternate version of Shadowcat from the Days of Future Past timeline
- Widget (TV series) or Widget the World Watcher, a 1990s animated television series
- Widget (video game), based on the TV series
- Widget, a character on the cartoon Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
- Widget Workshop, a science-based computer game developed by Maxis
- All pages with a title containing widget
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Widget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.