From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Widgets)
|Look up widget in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Widget may refer to:
- Software widget, a generic type of software application comprising portable code intended for one or more different software platforms
- Widget drive, a hard drive used only in the Apple Lisa computer system
- A shorthand term for a cross functional group
- Widget (beer), a device placed in cans and bottles of beer to aid in the generation of froth
- E-9A Widget, a turboprop airliner
In arts and entertainment
- Widget (Marvel Comics), a character in Marvel Comics
- Widget (TV series) or Widget the World Watcher, a 1990s animated television series
- Widget (video game), based on the TV series
- Widgets, the currency used in the Bionicle universe
- Widget, a character from the kids' TV series Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
- Widget, a male or baby gremlin, in the fiction of Roald Dahl
- Widget (economics), a placeholder name for a manufactured device
- Widget UK, a UK-based personal electronics distributor
- New York World Journal Tribune or The Widget, a defunct newspaper
- The widget, the logo of Delta Air Lines
- Widget, or blivet, an optical illusion representing an impossible physical object
- All pages with titles containing "Widget"
- Widget Workshop, a science-based computer game developed by Maxis
- The MediaWiki Widgets extension and related widget collections
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Widget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.