(Redirected from Widgets)
|Look up widget in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Widget may refer to:
- Widget (economics), a placeholder name for an abstract unit of production, such as manufactured device or other product
- Software widget, a generic type of software application comprising portable code intended for one or more different software platforms
- Widget (GUI), a control element in a graphical user interface – an element of interaction, such as a button or a scroll bar.
- Widget toolkit, a software library containing a collection of GUI widgets that collaborate when used in the construction of applications
- Web widget, an applet intended to be used within web pages
- The MediaWiki Widgets extension and related widget collections
- Widget drive, a hard drive used only in the Apple Lisa computer system
- Widget (beer), a device placed in cans and bottles of beer to aid in the generation of froth
- E-9A Widget, a turboprop airliner
Arts and entertainment
- Widget (Marvel Comics), a comic book character, an alternate version of Shadowcat from the Days of Future Past timeline
- Widget (TV series) or Widget the World Watcher, a 1990s animated television series
- Widget (video game), based on the TV series
- Widget, a character on the cartoon Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
- Widget Workshop, a science-based computer game developed by Maxis
- All pages with a title containing widget
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Widget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.