Widmeyer Wildlife Management Area
|Widmeyer Wildlife Management Area|
|West Virginia Wildlife Management Area|
Wild turkey (Meleagris gallopavo) may be found at the Widmeyer WMA
|Elevation||690 ft (210.3 m) |
|Area||422 acres (170.8 ha) |
|Management||Wildlife Resources Section, WV Division of Natural Resources|
|IUCN category||IV - Habitat/Species government Area|
|Nearest town||Great Cacapon, West Virginia|
Widmeyer Wildlife Management Area, is located about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of Great Cacapon, West Virginia in Morgan County. Widmeyer WMA is located on 422 acres (171 ha) of upland hills above the Potomac River.
Hunting and fishing
Camping is not available at the WMA.
- Acme Mapper 2.0, Widmeyer WMA, retrieved January 28, 2009
- "Widmeyer WMA page". West Virginia DNR website. WV Division of Natural Resources. Retrieved January 28, 2009.
- West Virginia DNR District 2 Wildlife Management Areas
- West Virginia Hunting Regulations
- West Virginia Fishing Regulations