From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up widow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A widow is a woman whose husband has died.
Widow or The Widow may also refer to:
- Widow (typesetting), a final line of a paragraph appearing separately at the top of a page or column
- The Widow (1939 film)
- The Widow (1955 film)
- Widows (2011 film), a 2011 Argentine film
- Widows (2018 film)
- The Widow (play), a 17th-century play
- "The Widow" (song), a 2005 song by The Mars Volta
- Widows (TV series), a British television drama
- Widows (play), a theatre play by Ariel Dorfman and Tony Kushner
- Whydah Gally, a recovered pirate galleon
- Widów (disambiguation), several places in Poland
- Widow's mite, a small offering or donation that is still a sacrifice to the (poor) person making it
- Widow's Peak (disambiguation)
- Widow skimmer, a dragonfly sometimes known simply as Widow
- Widow's succession, a woman who replaces or stands in for her husband in politics
- Widow's walk, a rooftop platform
- Widow's weeds (clothing), mourning clothes
- Black Widow (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Widow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.