Jump to navigation Jump to search
Width is a measure of distance from side to side, measuring across an object at right angles to the length.
Width may also refer to:
- Per Ove Width (born 1939), Norwegian politician
- Width (partial order), in mathematics, the cardinality of a maximum antichain
- %$WIDTH%, a computer environment variable in DOS Plus
- "The Width of a Circle", a song written by David Bowie in 1969
- All pages with titles containing width
- Wide (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Width.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.