From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Weyland the Smith, a smith in Germanic mythology
as a first name:
- Wieland Wagner, grandson of Richard Wagner
as a surname name:
- Christoph Martin Wieland, a German poet
- Heinrich Otto Wieland a Nobel Prize–winning German chemist
- Jan Müller-Wieland, a German composer
- Joe Wieland (born 1990), American baseball player
- Johann Wieland, Austrian ski mountaineer
- Paul Wieland (born 1962), American politician
- Rainer Wieland, a German politician
the novel of this name by Charles Brockden Brown:
- Wieland Electric GmbH, a company in the electrical and electronics industry, headquartered in Bamberg, Germany.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wieland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.