From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wife beater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wife-beater, wifebeater, and wife beater may refer to:
- a type of sleeveless shirt
- a person who abuses their wife (domestic violence)
- Nickname for alcoholic drinks reputed to arouse pugnacity:
- Matt Prince, a professional wrestler whose ring name is Wifebeater
- Sickie Wifebeater, stage name of The Mentors' guitarist Eric Carls
- Wife Beater (EP), an EP by the metalcore band The Plot in You
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wife-beater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.