Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wife beater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wife-beater, wifebeater, and wife beater may refer to:
- a type of sleeveless shirt
- a person who abuses their wife
- a nickname for certain alcoholic drinks associated with domestic violence:
- Matt Prince, a professional wrestler whose ring name is Wifebeater
- Chris Spradlin, a professional wrestler whose former ring name was Wife Beater
- Sickie Wifebeater, stage name of The Mentors' guitarist Eric Carls
- Wife Beater (EP), an EP by the metalcore band The Plot in You
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wife-beater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.