From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WigWam)
|Look up wigwam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wigwam is single-room Native American dwelling.
Wigwam may also refer to:
- The Wigwam, nickname for Braves Field
- The Wigwam, nickname for Jacobs Field
- Wigwam (Chicago), 1860 National Republican Convention Headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- The Wigwam, former name of the National Union Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Wigwam Inn, outstation and former resort and fishing lodge at the Indian Arm fjord in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Wigwam Point, location of Annisquam Harbor Light in the Annisquam neighborhood of Gloucester, Massachusetts, USA
- Wigwam River, tributary of the Elk River that flows through Montana, USA and British Columbia, Canada
- Paddy's Wigwam, nickname for Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Anderson High School Wigwam, indoor arena in Anderson, Indiana, USA
- Wigwam (DuBois, Pennsylvania), the family home of Major Israel McCreight in Du Bois, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- Wigwam (Chula, Virginia), a historic home near Chula, Amelia County, Virginia
Companies and brands
- Wigwam Mills, manufacturer of socks & headwear
- Wigwam Motel, Route 66 landmarks
- Wigwam Stores Inc., defunct department store chain
- Wigwam (Finnish band), a Finnish progressive rock band active from 1968 onwards
- WigWam (duo), a 2006 British duo as a collaboration between Betty Boo and Alex James
- Wig Wam, a Norwegian retro glam metal band founded in 2001
- "Wigwam" (Bob Dylan song), a song by Bob Dylan from the 1970 studio album Self Portrait
- "Wigwam", a song by Sonny Stitt and Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis from the 1955 album Jazz at the Hi-Hat
- "Wigwam", a song by Chick Corea from the 1999 album Change
- "Wigwam", a song by Beady Eye from the 2011 album Different Gear, Still Speeding
- Operation Wigwam, underwater nuclear bomb test
- The Wigwam, c. 1847 burletta by Shirley Brooks
- Wigwam, a local lodge of the Improved Order of Red Men
- Wigwam burner, wood waste burner
- "Wig-Wam Bam", 1972 song by Sweet
- The Wigwam Murder, August Sangret
- All pages beginning with "wigwam"
- All pages with titles containing "wigwam"
- Tipi, the portable home of the Plains Indians
- Wig (disambiguation)
- Wam (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wigwam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.