From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wigner distribution or Wigner function may refer to:
- Wigner quasiprobability distribution (what is most commonly intended by term "Wigner function"): a quasiprobability distribution used in quantum physics, also known at the Wigner-Ville distribution
- Wigner distribution function, used in signal processing, which is the time-frequency variant of the Wigner quasiprobability distribution
- Modified Wigner distribution function, used in signal processing
- Wigner semicircle distribution, a probability function used in mathematics
- Breit–Wigner distribution (disambiguation)
- Wigner D-matrix, an irreducible representation of the rotation group SO(3)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wigner distribution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.