The village centre (dark green) and the statistical district (light green) of Wijngaarden in the former municipality of Graafstroom.
|• Total||6.38 km2 (2.46 sq mi)|
|Population (1 January 2008)|
|• Density||110/km2 (280/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
In 2001, the village of Wijngaarden had 300 inhabitants. The built-up area of the village was 0.030 km², and contained 99 residences. The statistical area "Wijngaarden", which also can include the peripheral parts of the village, as well as the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 730.
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001. (Statistics are for the continuous built-up area).
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Statline: Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2003–2005. As of 1 January 2005.
- Ad van der Meer and Onno Boonstra, "Repertorium van Nederlandse gemeenten", KNAW, 2006. 
- The economy of Wijngaarden
- J. Kuyper, Gemeente Atlas van Nederland, 1865-1870, "Wijngaarden". Map of the former municipality in 1868.
|This South Holland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|