Welcome to the Canon Law Task Force, the place for Canon Law enthusiasts (and learners) to collaborate on pages relating to Canon Law.
Some Wikipedians have formed a task force to organise articles relating to the Catholic Church's Law, both Eastern and Western. This taskforce is under the parentage of WikiProject Catholicism.
All pages relating to the Canon Law of the Catholic Church, including terms, individual Canons and other canonical documents (Motu Proprios, Apostolic Constitutions, etc.).
If you'd like to help out, type your name here with "#" and four tilds (~) after the last name on the list. Thanks and God bless!
- CanonLawJunkie (talk)| 17 June 2,010 | Special Interest: Norms for the Ordinary Tribunals of the Apostolic See
- Paulmnguyen (talk)| 24 July 2010
- Cat Whisperer (talk)| 2 September 2010
- Willthacheerleader18 (talk) 3 October 2010
- Lyndwood (talk) 18:34, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
- Vlaams243 (talk) 24 August 2011
- Dcheney (talk) 01:50, 6 February 2012
- Dumond|M.Ed. (Dumond|talk)| Aug. 2013#Vincedumond 21:20, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
- sta13ths17(talk)Sta13ths17 (talk) 22:13, 23 February 2014 (UTC)
- data (talk) 21:06, 21 June 2014 (UTC)
- Avantrest (talk) 19:59, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
- Royalmate1 RoyalMate1 17:49, 8 February 2015 (UTC)
External Links/Codes of Canon Law Online