Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Wiking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiking or Wikings, German for Viking, may refer to:
- Wiking (horse), an Arabian racehorse.
- Blohm & Voss BV 222 Wiking, a World War II flying boat
- Wiking Modellbau, a German maker of scale models
- 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking, a Waffen SS panzer division
- WIKING Helikopter Service, a German helicopter operator
- Wiking-Jugend, a German neo-Nazi organisation
- SS Wiking, a series of ships of the WWII Kriegsmarine
- SS Wiking, several ships of that series, captured by the British Royal Navy and converted to Empire Ships, see List of Empire ships (U–Z)
- Viking (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.