Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Wiking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiking or Wikings, German for Viking, may refer to:
- Wiking (horse), an Arabian racehorse.
- Blohm & Voss BV 222 Wiking, a World War II flying boat
- Wiking Modellbau, a German maker of scale models
- 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking, a Waffen SS panzer division
- WIKING Helikopter Service, a German helicopter operator
- Wiking-Jugend, a German neo-Nazi organisation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.