From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wiking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiking or Wikings, the German for Viking, may refer to:-
- Wiking (horse), an Arabian racehorse.
- Blohm & Voss BV 222 Wiking, a World War II flying boat
- Wiking Modellbau, a German maker of scale models
- 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking, a Waffen SS panzer division
- WIKING Helikopter Service, a German helicopter operator
- Wiking-Jugend, a German neo-Nazi organisation
- Wikings, a Belgium student organisation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.