Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/Yesterday
The subject of this article very much meets the criteria for inclusion - not certain why you have selected this article for deletion.
WP:Basic People are presumed notable if they have received significant coverage in multiple published secondary sources that are reliable, intellectually independent of each other, and independent of the subject. Erin Kenny has received very significant coverage in multiple reliable secondary sources, that are intellectually independent of each other, from ABC News to NPR to Seattle Times to Fox News to Metropolis Magazine to People Magazine, to name just a few.
WP:Author on the grounds that 1) The person is regarded as an important figure or is widely cited by peers or successors. Erin Kenny is widely cited by peers and successors. She is a member of the The Natural Start Alliance's Council of Nature and Forest Preschools Leadership Team, she is a credited contributor to Nature Preschools and Forest Kindergartens by David Sobel, she is cited by Mary Rivkin, author of The Great Outdoors: Advocating for Natural Spaces for Young Children  and is a frequent keynote speaker at major events dedicated to this field. 2)The person is known for originating a significant new concept, theory, or technique.
Erin Kenny's Cedarsong Way is the most cited school of thought and the most listed training and certification program in the US for forest kindergarten teaching Her quote "children cannot bounce off the walls if we take away the walls" has become a defining slogan of the nature pedagogy movement
- News, A. B. C. (5 September 2011). "Outdoor Preschool Shows Wild Side of Learning". go.com. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- Campbell, Katie. "Outdoor Schools Open Up New, Affordable Adventures In Learning For Seattle Children". opb.org. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Hey Kids! Go Outside, Already". wbur.org. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Outdoor preschool takes root on Vashon Island". seattletimes.com. 20 April 2010. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "In Washington State, A Forest Preschool Holds Class No Matter What The Weather Brings". foxnews.com. 24 May 2010. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "At the Cedarsong Nature School, the Classroom is a Forest". metropolismag.com. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Forest Kindergarten: Woodland Creatures – Vol. 75 No. 8". people.com. 28 February 2011. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Council of Nature and Forest Preschools - Natural Start". naturalstart.org. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Nature Preschools and Forest Kindergartens". goodreads.com. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Q&A with the author of The Great Outdoors - National Association for the Education of Young Children - NAEYC". naeyc.org. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Minnesota Montessori Network". mnmn.org. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "The School for Young Children at the University of Saint Joseph presents: The 12th Annual Keefe-Bruyette Symposium "Nature Deficit Disorder"— How and Why We Need to Reconnect Young Learners to Nature :: University of Saint Joseph". usj.edu. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Early Childhood and Youth Development » October Guest Speaker 2011 - Your DCTC News Source : Dakota County Technical College". dctc.edu. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- Monadnock, Discover. ""In Bloom" Conference: A Conference for Early Childhood Educators - Discover Monadnock". discovermonadnock.com. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Forest Kindergartens Quotes by Erin K. Kenny". goodreads.com. Retrieved 13 October 2016.