Wikipedia:April Fools/April Fools' Day 2012/Jimbo SPI
Please note that a case was originally opened under April Fools' Day 2012 · contribs) but has been moved to Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Jimbo Wales. Future cases should be placed under Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Jimbo Wales.
|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. Please do not take it seriously.|
01 April 2012
- Suspected sockpuppets
- bugzilla:323) (note that it's not an IP or an account, and edits won't display due to
- User compare report Auto-generated every hour.
Comments by other users
Accused parties may also comment/discuss in this section below. See Defending yourself against claims. Non -administrator note: Obvious quacking. Account blocked.--Jasper Deng (talk) 02:57, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- (Non-admin note): Added office.bomis.com, which is said to be Jimmy. πr2 (t • c) 03:52, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
Clerk, CheckUser, and/or patrolling admin comments
- WilliamH and 127.0.0.1 are Technically indistinguishable. WilliamH (talk) 02:59, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- No comment on the IP. - Mailer Diablo 03:47, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Magic 8-ball's on the fritz.--Wehwalt (talk) 15:12, 1 April 2012 (UTC)