Wikipedia:Historical archive/Refreshing brilliant prose - People and culture
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
This poll is now closed
These articles concerning People and Culture were added to Wikipedia:Brilliant prose before the institution of the Nomination system that is presently in use. Moreover, some of them are more than a year old and the standards of wikipedia have (fortunately) improved since then.
Now we call upon all wikipedians to have a say on these articles. You can vote only with your signature for:
- Keep or
Please add short comments within parentheses after your vote, and long comments on the talk page.
Within a month, on the new year, the Brilliant prose page will be refreshed according to the voting. Articles with no vote at all will be considered boring and will be removed.
Vote also on:
- Wikipedia:Refreshing brilliant prose - Science
- Wikipedia:Refreshing brilliant prose - History and religion
- Wikipedia:Refreshing brilliant prose - Others
- Alexander the Great
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Joshua A. Norton
- Crime fiction
- History of the English penny (and related pages)
- London congestion charge
Film, TV and radio
- The Simpsons episodes, for example There's No Disgrace Like Home
- Rock, Paper, Scissors