From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Wikipedia, blanking is the removal of all contents of a page.
- For page blanking, see Wikipedia:Page blanking
- For blanking user pages, see Wikipedia:User pages § Removal of comments, notices, and warnings
- For blanking articles in the main namespace in bad faith, see Wikipedia:Types of vandalism
- For Wikipedia's policy allowing highly controversial pages to be blanked, see Wikipedia:Courtesy blanking
- Help:Blank save, also known as a dummy edit, which does not change the article but allows you to save an edit summary
- Help:Null edit
- Wikipedia:Content removal
- Wikipedia:Essays in a nutshell: Deletion
|This page is a list of project pages associated with the same title or shortcut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended page.