Tags for articles that need cleaning up
|Resources for maintenance |
|Create an article|
|Translation into English|
For a listing of ongoing discussions, |
see the dashboard.
De-listing cleaned articles
- Remove any maintenance tags for fixed problems from the article.
- If there is a listing on Wikipedia:Cleanup, strike it and mark it as done.
- For images that need to be improved, see Wikipedia:Images for cleanup.
- To request an image or map be added to an article, please see Wikipedia:Requested pictures or Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Map workshop.
- For categories that need to be improved, see Category:Wikipedia categories in need of attention.
- For repetitive cleanup that would benefit from automation, see Wikipedia:Bot requests.
- For guidelines on creating new templates, see Wikipedia:Template standardisation
Some editors prefer that helpers work on leftovers and older articles, just to deal with them and get them out of the way. But whether your preference is new or old, all help is appreciated. If you work on cleanup regularly, consider joining a maintenance related WikiProject!