Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Egon Schiele
Voting period is over. Please don't add any new votes. Voting period ends on 18 Feb 2014 at 15:29:16 (UTC)
- High resolution scan of a free work by a notable artist which is used in several major articles about painting.
- Articles in which this image appears
- Egon Schiele, History of painting, 20th-century Western painting, +2
- FP category for this image
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures/People/Artists and writers, I should think, as this painting doesn't have an article about it yet.
- Egon Schiele
- Support as nominator -- — Crisco 1492 (talk) 15:29, 8 February 2014 (UTC)
- Support. Although I generally think that Google Art errs on the side of too little brightness (probably in an effort to avoid any glare off the paint texture), in this case it doesn't make much difference since most of the painting is basically white or light gray. Kaldari (talk) 04:34, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- Support although he did tons of self-portraits, this seems to be the most suitable for the infobox, and is high quality. --ELEKHHT 12:51, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
- Support Amandajm (talk) 03:36, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- Support Though I'd be inclined to put it under paintings. Adam Cuerden (talk) 11:58, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
- As this also serves as an example of the artist's work, that wouldn't be a travesty. J Milburn (talk) 16:55, 14 February 2014 (UTC)