Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Human stem cells and neuron
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Voting period is over. Please don't add any new votes. Voting period ends on 17 Dec 2011 at 05:08:57 (UTC)
- It excellently illustrates the difference between differentiated and undifferentiated cells. In addition, both pictures are some of the best examples of cell staining I have ever seen, and it is very high quality.
- Articles in which this image appears
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_potency; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stem_cell
- FP category for this image
- Nissim Benvenisty (though it is Creative Commons licensed by the Public Library of Science).