Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/MartianSunset
I've looked all over and I can't find this image on wikipedia. That amazes me. This is a photograph of a sunsent on Mars, taken May 19th, 2005 by NASA's Mars Exploration Rover: Spirit at Gusev crater. This image was taken from JPL.
- Support. Very nice. I had never seen that shot before.
You'll have my support when voting is enabled.--Lord Voldemort (Dark Mark) 14:07, 29 August 2005 (UTC)
- Support. Wow....very cool. --ScottyBoy900Q∞ 23:08, 29 August 2005 (UTC)
- Spectacular. Very evocative.—Encephalon | ζ 02:29:04, 2005-08-30 (UTC)
- Support. Powerful. --Titoxd 22:47, 30 August 2005 (UTC)
- Support - ZeWrestler Talk 12:12, 31 August 2005 (UTC)
- Support. Enochlau 03:46, 1 September 2005 (UTC)
- Support. Great shot of something that very few (if any) of us are ever going to see for real. Raven4x4x 00:36, September 2, 2005 (UTC)
- Support. But why is the sunset blue? Needs supporting interpretation or documentation. Posted unsigned by 184.108.40.206
- Sunport. Oh yes its-a very nice-a. — BRIAN0918 • 2005-09-4 17:22
- Support. It looks appropriately alien. Awe-inspiring when you consider the prodigious effort required to take that shot. --Surgeonsmate 22:52, 4 September 2005 (UTC)
- Support. Beautiful --Romeo Bravo =/\= 04:02, 9 September 2005 (UTC)