Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Mature flower diagram
Voting period is over. Please don't add any new votes. Voting period ends on 2 Dec 2013 at 10:52:32 (UTC)
- Has EV, good quality. The image is a featured and quality picture in Commons.
- Articles in which this image appears
- ABC model of flower development, Double fertilization, Flower, Gynoecium, History of botany, Perianth
- Support as nominator --Mediran (t • c) 10:52, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
- Comment. As far as I can tell, the labels "Ovary", "Mature flower" and "Stamen" are titles to the whole pictures, so it would be nice if they were visually easier to distinguish from the labels of the individual components. The spacing between and alignment of the labels and the callout lines is not as consistent and precise as it might be. Simple thing, but just adds to the overall feeling of quality. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:30, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
- Comment: Avoid unnecessary capitals, too- "Mature flower" rather than "Mature Flower", for instance. J Milburn (talk) 18:42, 23 November 2013 (UTC)