Wikipedia:Featured sound candidates/February 2010
Please cut and paste new entries to the bottom of this page, creating a new monthly archive (by closing date) when necessary.
- For promoted entries, add '''Promoted Example.ogg''' --~~~~ to the bottom of the entry, replacing Example.ogg with the file that was promoted.
- For entries not promoted, add '''Not promoted''' --~~~~ to the bottom of the entry.
- For entries demoted, add '''Demoted Example.ogg''' --~~~~ to the bottom of the entry.
Use variants as appropriate, e.g. with a large set of files, all of which pass, '''Promoted all''' is fine, but if one of them didn't pass for some reason, make sure that's clear.
Good quality, grain-free audio recorded by me. Appears in its relevant article, Agapornis personatus.
- Nominate and support. --ZooFari 01:14, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
- Support Good recording, plenty of EV. Meets criteria. Jujutacular T · C 15:42, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
- Support clear and useful. 22:42, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
- Support High quality and encyclopedic. — The Earwig @ 22:44, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
- Support Great biology sound! Staxringold talkcontribs 07:47, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
Promoted File:Masked lovebirds.ogg Blurpeace 13:55, 18 February 2010 (UTC)