The conference organization TED has begun a collaboration with the Wikimedia community. TED is committed to enabling more people to learn from these educational talks and they have a wider community of volunteers that transcribe and subtitle these talks in various languages. More about the collaboration can found at outreach:TED conferences and at d:Wikidata:TED.
Wikipedians in Residence
TED speakers and articles about them in Wikipedia projects
The column "Trans" indicates whether for that language translated titles were added to Wikidata from the TED data donation (Y=Yes). Note that for those languages for which the Listeria bot is available, I have created lists in my userspace for both the TED speakers and the TED talks. Don't see your language? Add a request for your language on the Talk page and I will make lists and update the table.
- Massimo Banzi (currently a redirect) - d:Q16174456, , co-founded Arduino, article in ca
- Rachel Botsman - d:Q20995290, , article in es
- Vincent Cochetel - d:Q16682693, , articles in de & fr
- Dyan deNapoli - see SANCCOB, 
- Elizabeth Diller (currently a redirect) - d:Q1225543, , articles in ca, es, fr, sv
- Jonas Eliasson - d:Q5708819, , article in sv
- Ben Kacyra - see CyArk, 
- Daniel Kraft - d:Q5217831, , physician-scientist, inventor and innovator
- J.P. Rangaswami - d:Q12318774, , article in da
- Esta Soler - d:Q22703937, , campaigner against violence against women
- Kirk_Sorensen (currently a redirect) - see Flibe_Energy#Kirk_Sorensen - 
+ red links on List of TED speakers.