|GLAM/Indiana is a compilation of information about GLAM-Wikimedia partnerships in the Hoosier state.
- Cultural professionals: Use the resources below to connect with local Wikipedians who can help you get started on a project.
- Wikimedians: Please add GLAM-Wikimedia projects and news as needed.
Wikipedians behind the scenes at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
- Post a note on the WikiProject talk page explaining that you're looking for a local Wikipedian to help with a GLAM project.
Indiana cultural partnerships
- Projects→ QRpedia (video), Museum Apprentice Program, Image donation
- Events→ Backstage Pass 1, Backstage Pass 2 and Translate-a-Thon
- More information→All case studies, Information on museum's site
- Staff from the conservation and public affairs departments provided resources for the development of projects while GLAM was being formalized.
- Projects→ IMA Wikipedia article revamp, IMA E-Volunteer program
- IUPUI Museum Studies program
- WikiProject Public art was developed and implemented prior to the establishment of GLAM-Wiki by instructors from IUPUI. Pilot projects were developed for courses in 2009 and 2010. The project has been used in many cities in the US, and to a lesser extent in other countries.
- Projects→ WikiProject Public art (Including IUPUI and Indiana State House.)
- Events→WikiCulture Conference,Wikipedia and the Cultural Sector lecture
Press for WikiProject Public art
IUPUI museum studies students receive a concurrent resolution at the Indiana Statehouse for class project using Wikiproject Public Art
Press for Indiana cultural partnerships
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis