Welcome to the Wikipedia writing contest based on the essential articles every Wikipedia should have on Wales!
- What? This is a public writing competition which will improve improve and translate this list of 20 really important places into as many languages as possible. The winner will receive the 20 - 20 Vision of Wales gold dragon barnstar. The runner ups will receive silver and every user who contributes an article will receive a bronze dragon award.
- When?: The writing challenge will run from 24 May until 30 June 2014 (CET UTC+01:00).
- How? The contest is simple in structure, based on a KISS point system: You get Points while improving articles, with the goal for each participant to gain as many points as possible. Please tick only if you have added information from 24/05/2014 onwards, or created a new article! Thanks!
- Who? Everybody can help in any language to collaborate on writing and/or translating articles related to the Wales Coast Path. Any Wikipedian with a named account (on any wiki) can participate. To participate you just need to sign up on the Participants section.
- Why? The contest is organized and led by the Living Paths! project. Wales is a small nation; therein lies its greatness. There is a reason for the rich diversity of life on this planet, and nurtering our language and way of life is part of that conservation of that diversity. Long may it remain! Viva la difference! Wikipedia respects those differences, so lets turn Wales into a Wikipedia country! Please help us make this a success!