- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
- Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch • Watch article reassessment page • Most recent review
- Result: kept The nominator expressed concerns about "lack of breadth in sources" and stated that they had found further sourcing, but they have failed to specify what that is or to add it themself. I can find no reason to delist if the editor nominating this article for re-assessment can't fix what they perceive as problems. Jezhotwells (talk) 05:43, 8 January 2012 (UTC).
I really hate to do this since Lost Fugitive is a good-faith editor who doesn't always see eye to eye with me. However, I think that this article easily fails WP:WIAGA number 3a due to the lack of breadth in sources. I found quite a few books that could be used to expand the coverage. Currently, five of the six sources are all from Allmusic; one is just a directory listing for an album, and the other is a review of a George Strait album used only to verify that it's the same song. (Both of which are fine, by the way, but with only 6 sources total, it really stands out.) I'm not expecting a miles-long essay on this band, but I think that Fugitive can do better in the source department at least, and the sources I found in Google Books might add a little more "meat" to the article. Ten Pound Hammer • (What did I screw up now?) 18:08, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- I found out they performed at Anhalt Hall in 1978 . Unfortunately I don't own this book; maybe you own it, Hammer? Overall there are not much information about this band, apart that one member is a well-known musician. I could borrow a book about country music from my library if you want, but I am not sure when I will have time.♫GoP♫TCN 12:14, 19 December 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: have major contributors and projects been informed of the reassessment as per the notice at the top of this page? Jezhotwells (talk) 15:20, 19 December 2011 (UTC)
- How about the nominator and the associated projects? Jezhotwells (talk) 13:20, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.