|A regional task force of WikiProject Highways|
Welcome to the European Highways task force of WikiProject Highways. This task force covers the major pan-national, national and sub-national European highway systems and components outside of the United Kingdom. Articles on British highways and roads are in the scope of the UK Roads WikiProject.
- Imzadi1979 (talk · contribs), initial co-founder of the taskforce.
- Tomobe03 (talk · contribs)
- Joy (talk · contribs)
- Rschen7754 (talk · contribs) - assisting in development of task force
- Dead3y3 (talk · contribs) - focused on Greek highways
- Thewombatguru (talk · contribs)
- Arbustum (talk · contribs) - focused on making an article for all Voivodeship roads in Poland.
- Sarah777 (talk · contribs)
- Shadow Caster One (talk · contribs) - focused on motorways in Romania
- Iarostgo (talk · contribs) - focused on motorways in Czechia and Montenegro
- DraconicDark (talk · contribs)-focused on German highways
|To-do list for Wikipedia:WikiProject Highways/Europe:|
Notice: An RFC on the future of Wikipedia portals is ongoing.
- No Article alerts at this time.
Tagging and assessment
Any articles that are within the scope of this task force should be tagged with the project banner for WikiProject Highways. To each of these banners, you should add
|europe= yes as this will automatically put the page in the appropriate categories.
|Europe road transport articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =15,345||Ω = 5.79|
For main project templates, see the main project page for WikiProject Highways.
- Any more specific stub template for each European country.
Did you know? articles
- A1 motorway (Slovenia) (2006-04-20)
- Berlinka (2007-11-23)
- Bjørvika Tunnel (2009-03-27)
- Festning Tunnel (2009-03-27)
- Oslo Package 1 (2009-03-27)
- A1 (Croatia) (2010-05-22)
- D23 road (Croatia) (2010-06-04)
- Brinje Tunnel (2010-06-21)
- Mala Kapela Tunnel (2010-06-22)
- Javorova Kosa Tunnel (2010-10-16)
- Tuhobić Tunnel (2010-10-16)
- Podvugleš Tunnel (2010-10-18)
- Veliki Gložac Tunnel (2010-10-18)
- Vrata Tunnel (2010-10-21)
- A4 (Croatia) (2010-10-22)
- A7 (Croatia) (2010-12-07)
- Vigra Fixed Link (2011-01-21)
- Bjorøy Tunnel (2011-01-26)
- A2 (Croatia) (2011-08-05)
- European route E59 (2011-08-14)
- European route E751 (2011-09-24)
- Ackerstraße (2012-07-27)
- Vildmarksvägen (2013-12-19)
- Axenstrasse (2014-02-08)