This is the support page for the HighBeam Research project.
Registering your free account
- Go to http://www.highbeam.com/prof1
- You’ll see the first page of a two-page registration.
- Put in your email address and set up a password. (You need to use a different email address than you used if you ever signed up for a free trial).
- After hitting “Continue”, the second and last page of registration appears.
- Input the basic information.
- Input the activation code
- Click “Finish”. You should be good to go at that point.
Note that the activation codes are one-time use only and are case-sensitive.
If you are having difficulty renewing an existing account, try using a different password.
Note for Questia users
We have had several reports of registration problems for new HighBeam users who already have a Questia account.
- Sometimes Questia logins have been reported to work on HighBeam. Try logging in to HighBeam with your Questia details.
- Users with accounts in both HighBeam and Questia may need to use two different email addresses for the two services
- Editors who require assistance or have questions can email inquiries to: help at highbeam dot com. Please include "HighBeam/Wikipedia" in the subject line.
- Subscribers should NOT call the toll free number for registration assistance. Instead, use email, or ask User:Ocaasi for a direct phone number for the head of customer service.