Wikipedia:Historical archive/Imported pictures/Pictures from snp.org
They say "Under this I can give you permission to use these images for educational purposes provided that they are not used to misrepresent the SNP or the parliamentarian in any such manner." - this is covered by our NPOV policy.
- Image:Alex Salmond SNP.jpg
- Image:Angus Robertson SNP.jpg
- Image:Margaret Ewing SNP.jpg
- Image:Roseanna Cunningham SNP.jpg
- Image:Fergus ewing.jpeg
- Image:Alan Ingram.jpeg
Licensing inaccuracies and problems
These pictures are not available to Wikipedia under a free license. From the permission letters:
- "We have permission to extend their use where it is deemed to be of value to our campaigns. Under this I can give you permission to use these images for educational purposes provided that they are not used to misrepresent the SNP or the parliamentarian in any such manner."
This means that the images can't be used in ways that SNP does not approve of, such as criticism. These images should be removed unless they can be put under a "no strings attached" license. To discuss this, please see Wikipedia:Possibly unfree images#Large sets of permissions. --Foofy 05:54, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
Alan or Adam
Why is Alan Ingram's photo used in the Adam Ingram article? Chris the speller 17:36, 10 January 2006 (UTC)