Wikipedia:Imminent death of Wikipedia predicted
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This humorous essay contains comments by one or more Wikipedia contributors. It is not a Wikipedia policy or guideline, though it may contain advice. A potential measure of how the community views this essay may be gained by consulting the history and talk pages, and checking what links here.|
...film at 11.
Reasons why Wikipedia is dying include and may not be limited to:
- all the serious editors are leaving
- the only people who hang around are children, mad, or mad children
- most edits are now made by robots
- article syntax is too complicated for normal human beings
- pop culture articles are longer than science or history articles
- power-hungry administrators are warring against content creators so they can delete everything and rule a perfect, empty wiki [Is this right? -- Ed.]
- the people with the most time to edit are also those with the most time and inclination to argue in perpetuity
- insert additional reasons here
Wikipedia has been dying since at least 100 years ago.