Wikipedia:WikiProject Law Enforcement
|This is a WikiProject, an area for focused collaboration among Wikipedians.
|Main project page (talk)|
|Requested Articles (talk)|
|Article Assessment (talk)|
|Templates and awards (talk)|
|Peer Review (talk)|
|No vandalism, no conflict (talk)|
|→ Article Watch (talk)|
|Project's Scope (talk)|
|Project Standards (talk)|
Welcome to WikiProject Law Enforcement. Several Wikipedians have formed this collaboration resource and group dedicated to improving Wikipedia's coverage of Law enforcement and the organization of information and articles on this topic. This page and its subpages contain their suggestions and various resources; it is hoped that this project will help to focus the efforts of other Wikipedians interested in the topic. If you would like to help, please join the project, inquire on the talk page and see the to-do list below.
- Join, Create, Assess. This project needs to expand, add your name to the list on the participants subpage if you're interested and get stuck in writing a law enforcement article, add the banner and put it up for assessment, and please assess as many existing articles as you can! Ensure to check out the scope of the project!
- No vandalism, no conflict. This project, by definition, strives continually for community good will, and a reduction in vandalism. Let members of this project set excellent examples as honest, hard working, polite Wikipedians! If there are problems with a particular article in the project, please add it to the Article Watch section of the vandalism subpage. Vandalism will be reverted on sight.
- Read the bulletin board. With such ground to cover, and so much work still to do, it is vital that all users check the bulletin board frequently for news, updates and important requests.
- Articles for deletion
- 21 Feb 2014 – Raytown Police Department reviewed at AFC by Ktr101 (t · c) was AfDed by DGG (t · c); see discussion (6 participants; relisted)
- Good article nominees
- 09 Jan 2014 – Giving Victims a Voice was GA nominated by Trevj (t · c); start discussion
- 05 Jan 2014 – Internal Security Act (Singapore) was GA nominated by Hildanknight (t · c); see discussion
- 04 Jan 2014 – Glik v. Cunniffe was GA nominated by GregJackP (t · c); see discussion
- Requests for comments
- 24 Feb 2014 – Waco siege has an RfC by Zambelo (t · c); see discussion
- 05 Mar 2014 – List of countries without armed forces RfC by 18.104.22.168 (t · c) was closed; see discussion
Please feel free to add yourself here, and to indicate any areas of particular interest.
Please feel free to list your new Law enforcement-related articles here (newer articles at the top, please). Any new articles that have an interesting or unusual fact in them, are at least over 1,000 characters, don't have any dispute templates on them, and cite their sources, should be suggested for the Did you know? box on the Wikipedia Main Page.
- Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office - Would love some peer review! --Zackmann08 (talk) 17:46, 10 January 2014 (UTC)
Review and assessment
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Correction and Detention Facilities
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Australian crime
- Wikipedia:WikiProject British Crime
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Criminal justice
- Wikipedia:WikiProject FBI
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Intelligence Agency
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Terrorism
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Terrorism and counter-terrorism