Wikipedia:List of Wikipedians in order of arrival/2002
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an archive of Wikipedians by order of arrival in 2002.
- I am Jack's username (new username: Jeandré)
- IZAK (The Baal teshuva movement).
- Wapcaplet. Time elapsed from first edit to addiction: 35 seconds.
- Muppet. Though I then vanished until May 2003. I blame work.
- Daniel Quinlan Started slow, registered account Jul 7, 2003.
- Eric119 First edit 20:54, Dec 8, 2002 UTC, as an anon
- Arno Lagrange first in esperanto and then in fr, en, de and 40 other languages
- zeno – registered Dec 20 – did some smaller edits before, but cannot remember ...
- Gaurav (first edit )
- Brian Sayrs: I'm mostly going to involve myself in government entries, but don't be surprised when I edit chemistry, space or computer articles!
- Mark Jason Dominus – I LIKE PIE
- hoshie: I came here after the 2002 elections to update Senate data. The rest is history...
- Oliver Pereira – first edit and first new article Nov 4, 2002; registered Nov 8, 2002
- Dante Alighieri – Nov 12, 2002
- Gabbe – Nov 11, 2002; missing death date in the article of my big time hero Richard Francis Burton drew me in... And I've been stuck ever since!
- Hex – Nov 11, 2002, after a couple of years over at the WikiWikiWeb.
- Dan Koehl – Nov 21, 2002
- Kingturtle – November 26.
- cprompt First edit: October 31, 2002
- Evan Prodromou First attested edit: Oct 27, 2002
- llywrch First recorded edit 24 October 2002; I made anonymous edits before that date
- David Yenoki First new entry for October 2002!
- AdSR, with a couple of anonymous contributions.
- nwt, who finds this marvelous.
- Bogdan Stanciu, who is impressed but has little spare time
- Chris Said phenomenal, my new hobby
- Tim Starling
- John Owens A few anons sometime before Oct. 8
- till we *) – but really started editing in March, 2003
- Michael Hardy
- Zocky October 15, 2002, with some IP edits earlier
- HollyAm Oct. 7
- MB – 05:42 5 Sep 2002
- Chuq Wow, first one of Sep '02!
- Infrogmation – first ran into Wikipedia via Google a bit earlier, but started contributing regularly in September
- Lir – Tom Tomorrow mentioned wikipedia on his blog
- Sam – sometime around here.
- watcher652 – Sept 27
- Lorenzarius – (Sept 25)
- Antonio Sex Party Martin – I came here because it gave me a chance to change the encyclopedic map boxingwise: While most encyclopedias seem to think that boxing began and stopped with Muhammad Ali, I saw this as an opportunity to educate others about other legends such as Gomez and Benitez, Santos Laciar, Lupe Pintor, Tony Canzoneri, Delia Gonzalez, etc etc. Also, I hope everyone enjoys and has a laugh at my nicknames!!!
- AdeelFarooq – September 13
- Rickyrab- I noticed Wikipedia earlier, but started contributions in Sept. 2002
- Lisiate – Sometime mid September 2002
- Nevilley - saw it first earlier, made a couple of edits as an IP, got the account and did first edit 21 September 2002.
- Frecklefoot – Since September 24, 2002
- David Spector – Feel like an oldie, so at home am I
- b4hand, earlier anonymous contributions
- Jaknouse – on August 1; as of this posting, am the 137th hardest-working Wikipedian!
- Hephaestos – in-active since April 2005
- Mintguy – I wish I could remember what it was that brought me here.
- Fonzy, August 4. Found it on google.
- Bumm13 – This is when I made my first edits and wrote my first article
- Tuf-Kat (August 27, found a link from an article on Alternet)
- Atlan – Since August 24
- Kurt Forstner aka KF
- Patrick Tufts (Zippy) – Net oldbie, Wiki newbie
- K.lee July 2
- Valhalla – begin of July, or maybe end of June.
- Daniel C. Boyer
- Ellmist, and edited anonymously before that
- Perique des Palottes, some earlier anonymous contributions.
- Eric Hanson April 9
- Dan Rose April 4
- Karen Johnson – first contributed April 4 – Extreme Newbie!
- Miguel Carrión April 6/7 – so which is it, Miguel, Apr 6 or Apr 7? – First edit on April 6, homepage on April 7, apparently.
- Ktsquare – can't recall, someday in mid April.
- Aldie – April 6 seems to be my first logged in edit, although I made a few anonymously through February/March.
- Drew Thomas (March 1, but first contributed in February)
- Toby Bartels (March 19 anonymously, then as Toby for a few months)
- Vanderesch First contribution with article on Neem. More followed
- JeLuF (about February 26)
- pgdudda (February 25, with earlier anonymous contributions.)
- Jani Melik aka XJamRastafire (February 23)
- Eclecticology registerd on my birthday (February 17), but a few earlier anon edits
- Oliver Menge (February 15)
- Ben (February 4)
- Danny (first article, some earlier, anonymous contributions before that)
- Ortolan88 started about then, did tons for about a year, took a year plus off, back in August 2004, trying not to get so intense this time.