|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.|
Either the page is no longer relevant or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. To revive discussion, seek broader input via a forum such as the village pump.
|October 2019 +/-|
|BLT @ NYC||October 1, 2019|
|BLT @ NYC||October 2, 2019|
|Cape Town 20||October 5, 2019|
|Penang 2||October 9, 2019|
|Wellington, NZ||October 12, 2019|
|Chapel Hill, NC||October 13, 2019|
|London 147||October 13, 2019|
|San Diego 45||October 13, 2019|
|Stanford University||October 14, 2019|
|Cork, Ireland||October 16, 2019|
|Oxford 77||October 20, 2019|
|Chapel Hill, NC||October 24, 2019|
|Wellington, NZ||October 26, 2019|
|San Diego 46||October 27, 2019|
|Chapel Hill, NC||October 28, 2019|
|November 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 21||November 2, 2019|
|Editing as Activism: Correcting
Systemic Bias, Seattle, WA
|November 2, 2019|
|Wellington, NZ||November 9, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- What: Wikimeetup Bangalore — Nov 2009
- When: Sunday, 22 November, 2009 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Where: Institution of Agricultural Technologists, Bangalore, India
- Who: Wikipedians from any part of India or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and wikipedians from all languages. If you are interested in coming, add your name below with ~~~.
The Wikipedia Bangalore meetup is a regular get together of wikipedians (contributors and users) to meet up up, discuss, share experiences, outreach and advocacy of wikipedia.
As discussed in the Bangalore Meetup 3 in July, wikipedians in Bangalore will meet up every month on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday at 3 PM.
The meetups are intended to be structured as follows — Introductions, a few focused talks by wikipedians to share experience / expertise followed by demos and open discussions on topics of common interest.
The next meetup is in the month of November 2009.
Pre-Meeting discussions on the talk page please.
Date and Venue
Date: : Sunday, 22-Nov-2009 3:00 PM IST
- Institution of Agricultural Technologists, 15 Queen's Road, [Opp. Sanje Vani Office], Bangalore 560052.
- While coming from South or East Bangalore, the venue is a five minute walk from the Indian Express offices (Balekundri Circle) and the Parsee Temple, on the left hand side of the road. Note that Queen's Road is a one-way street, and vehicles are not allowed to enter Queen's Road from Balekundri circle.
- Alternatively, if coming from North or West Bangalore, take a right turn after Bangalore Cantonment railway station, and travel for about a kilometer without any deviation, in the direction of flow of traffic. The venue is on the right hand side of the road, shortly after the Congress Party office.
- Getting There: From Kempegowda Bus Station, KR Market, Shivaji Nagar: Come to INDIAN EXPRESS Junction [Raj Bhavan Rd]. This is on Queens Roda, which is parallel to Cunningham Road, Queens Road is one way with traffic coming toward the junction. Walk into Queens Road against the traffic.
- If you are coming by vehicle, MG Road >> Turn to Raj Bhavan Rd >> Take a right ( left goes to Vidhan Soundha) to come to Indian Express Jn >> CunningHam Rd >> right turn after Wockhart Hospital >> Go staright>>> Dead end turn left>>> Signal turn right towards Cantonment railway station >> Take a right turn after station and travel for about a kilometer without any deviation, in the direction of flow of traffic >>> Reach Queen's Rd >> The venue is on the right hand side of the road, shortly after Sanjeevani and Yonex store(on left side).
- Take the small entrance on the left side of the complex. Walk down the stairs and come to the second building named IAT (behind the building facing the main rood). The Conference Hall is on 1st floor. Take the stairs to reach the 1st floor. Look for room marked as "Conference Hall".
Carrying over left out agenda items from WP:MBL6
- Introductions by Wikipedians.
- Talks made
- Wikipedia experience sharing & Bots by Ganeshk
- Open Discussion on topics of common interest and updates
- FOSS.IN participate headsup Tinu Cherian
- Wikipedia outreach discussions.
- Ganeshk (talk · contribs)
- Jithesh_e_j (talk · contribs)
- Tinucherian (talk · contribs)
- SBC-YPR (talk · contribs)
- Arjunaraoc (talk · contribs)
- Logicwiki (talk · contribs)
- Ravichandar84 (talk · contribs)
- Rsrikanth05 (talk · contribs)
- Ajoy Kumar (CIS)
- -- Tinu Cherian
- Vivek Rp
- Srikanth (ping me)
- Ganeshk (talk)
- SBC-YPR (talk)
- Venkat Mangudi (talk)
- Jithesh E J (talk)
- Nitesh Ambuj (talk)
- Rsrikanth05 (talk)
- Varun (talk)
- Arjunaraoc (talk) 16:34, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- Keerthi Yadhendra
Interested to attend but not yet sure
- [[User:|gopalswamy]] (talk)
- M G Harish (talk)
- Syler.mi4 (talk)
- The EnforcerOffice of the secret service 16:41, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
Please list post meeting coverage links here.
- Tweet with #WPMBL7 twitter hashtag http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23WPMBL7
Please upload to commons and add category Commons:Category:Bangalore Meetup 2009