Wikimedia Australia and the Australian Paralympic Committee will be holding workshops on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May 2012. See v:The History of the Paralympic Movement in Australia/Meetings/Brisbane 26 May 2012 for more details.
A meetup will be held after the Saturday afternoon workshop from 5:30pm–8pm.
- user:John Vandenberg - Armidale, New South Wales
- Lankiveil (speak to me) 09:30, 11 May 2012 (UTC) - Brisbane
- Graham87 04:44, 12 May 2012 (UTC) - Perth
- Hawkeye7 (talk) 20:19, 12 May 2012 (UTC) - Canberra
- Kerry - Maleny, Queensland
- Tony (talk) 14:13, 15 May 2012 (UTC) - Sydney
- Murray Phillips (University of Queensland) - Brisbane
- User:Dawn Renshaw - New South Wales
- user:Melissa Carlton - Tasmania
- user:Aussiesportlibrarian - Canberra
- user:Tony.naar - Sydney (Australian Paralympic Committee)
- Rebekka Wake - New South Wales (Australian Paralympic Committee)
- Cathy Lambert - South Australia (Australian Paralympic Committee)
- Add your name here if you cant make it to the workshops or the evening meetup, but would like to be notified of future events in Bribane
Greek restaurant Ouzeri; 120 Boundary St West End. 5:30–8:00 on Saturday night. Both vegetarian and meat will be catered for. Table of 18 booked so far. Wikimedia Australia will pay for Wikipedians who have come to the workshop. Everyone else is welcome to come; $30 per head.