|December 2019 +/-|
|Christchurch 5||December 3, 2019|
|Cape Town 22||December 7, 2019|
|Wellington, NZ||December 7, 2019|
|London 149||December 8, 2019|
|Cork Dec 2019||December 11, 2019|
|Cambridge 42||December 14, 2019|
|December 15, 2019|
|January 2020 +/-|
|Wellington, NZ||January 18, 2020|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- What: Wikimeetup Dhaka — June 2012
- When: Saturday, 30 June, 2012 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
- Where: Teacher-Student Centre (TSC), University of Dhaka
- Who: Wikipedians from any part of Bangladesh or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meet-up is open for all, those like Bangla or any local language of Bangladesh to be flourished through Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. If you are interested in coming, add your name below with ~~~.
The Wikipedia Dhaka meetup is a regular get together of wikipedians (contributors and users) to meet up up, discuss, share experiences, outreach and advocacy of Wikipedia. The meetups are intended to be structured as follows — Introductions, a few focused talks by Wikipedians to share experience/expertise followed by demos and open discussions on topics of common interest, strategic planning about Wikimedia projects in Bangladesh.
Pre-meeting discussions on the talk page please.
Date and Venue
- Saturday, 30 June 2012, 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM BST
- Introduction to each other
- Promote Bangla Wikipedia to the attendees
- Filling in about WMF fellowship program focused on Bangla Wikipedia
- Upcoming projects of Wikimedia Bangladesh
- — T. 13:31, 28 June 2012 (UTC)
- — Arif. 13:55, 28 June 2012 (UTC)
- Aashaa (talk) 05:48, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
Interested, but not sure
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
Meeting coverage/Post-meetup summary/Blogs/News
- Tweet or post at Google Plus with