Wikipedia:WikiProject Oregon/Photography/East Skinner Butte
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
|When and Where|
For the month of March 2014, WikiProject Oregon is organizing a photography campaign for Eugene's East Skinner Butte Historic District. If you are interested in participating, please sign up below!
- create a Wikipedia article for Eugene's East Skinner Butte Historic District
- photograph the East Skinner Butte Historic District
- populate Category:East Skinner Butte Historic District at Wikimedia Commons
- illustrate any appropriate Wikipedia articles
Instructions and inspiration
In order to upload photographs, you'll need to create an account on Wikimedia Commons if you do not have one.
- NRHP nomination form
- Oregon Historic Sites Database entry
- Historic district deserves support, Eugene Register-Guard (2002)
- --Another Believer (Talk) 22:10, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
- Visitor7 (talk) 00:43, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
Please share the results of your work here!
Categories created: 306 High Street, Ankeny House, Campbell House (Eugene, Oregon), Emil Koppe House, Ham House (Eugene, Oregon), Henderson House (Eugene, Oregon), McAlister House, Mims House, Pironi House, Watts House, Wheeler House
Overall, more than 10 categories were created and more than 75 images were uploaded to Wikimedia Commons!
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to East Skinner Butte Historic District.|