Sunday, July 6th · 12:00pm · Baker Park
This year's Wiknic will be held on the 6th of July at Baker Park. We will be meeting by the clock tower at the same place that we've met in previous years. Please add your name to the list of Attendees if you think you may attend this event. Sharing of foodstuffs, like sharing knowledge, is invited and encouraged; accordingly, the Wiknic will be run on potluck basis.
The Frederick, MD event will be held on July 6, 2014 in Baker Park. Check out the event's Meetup page.
- Sunday, 6 July 2014
- 12:00 - 1:30 PM
- Baker Park (meet by the John D. Baker Carillon clock tower)
- Frederick County, Maryland, 21701
- ("Baker Park is the City’s largest park, stretching from I-15 to Bentz Street. Carroll Creek runs through the middle of the park, which has several ball fields, tennis courts, a city pool, playgrounds and picnic areas.")
What to Bring
- Food and snacks for yourself and/or to share.
- A blanket
- Beach umbrellas
- Water and ice
- Card games
- Friends (even those new to Wikipedia)
- Wiki and free culture goodies and giveaways
What not to bring
- Items illegal in Maryland (including fireworks)
- Gas or charcoal cooking equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Zell Faze (talk) 14:54, 4 June 2014 (UTC)
- Running a little bit late. --Zell Faze
- mijotoba (talk) 05:29, 14 June 2014 (UTC)