|June 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 16||June 2, 2019|
|London 143||June 9, 2019|
|Manchester 36||June 9, 2019|
|San Diego 41||June 9, 2019|
|Montreal Edit-a-thon Articles about Black Women||June 9, 2019|
|Seattle Wiknic planning||June 11, 2019|
|Oxford 73||June 16, 2019|
|Johor 12||June 22, 2019|
|Wellington 7||June 22, 2019|
|BLT @ Houston||June 29, 2019|
|July 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 17||July 7, 2019|
|London 144||July 14, 2019|
|Ninth Annual Colorado Wiknic in Arvada||July 14, 2019|
|San Diego 42 near SDCCI 2019||July 21, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
The Wikipedia Meetup Hyderabad9 was the ninth edition of Wikipedia/Wikimedia Meetup in Hyderabad held on 15th of May, 2016. The meetup was held as a part of a monthly get-together of Wikipedians (contributors and users)- predominantly Telugu Wikipedians- to meet up, discuss ongoing projects, share experiences, reach out and advocate for Wikipedia and Wikimedia. One of the primary aspects of this meet-up was the Introduction to CIS-A2K/Train-a-Wikipedian program and it's objectives by Centre for Internet and Society Program Associate, Tito Dutta.
Date and Venue
- Date: 15 May 2016 (Sunday)
- Time: 10:30 AM IST
Theatre Outreach Unit, 1st Floor Golden Threshold, Nampally Station Rd, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- MAP: Map
Anyone who has contributed or is willing to contribute to Wikipedia and its sister projects. Members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages.
- General discussion about the progress of the project and planning future activities in the region
- Introduction to CIS-A2K/Train-a-Wikipedian program and its objectives by Tito Dutta.
- Monthly Telugu Wikipedia Meet-up.
Sign up using " # ~~~ " if you have an account or else add "# Your Name", under the appropriate section.
- Tito Dutta (talk)
- মৌর্য্য বিশ্বাস (cHiT-ChAt! - Contributions) 09:00, 13 May 2016 (UTC)
- Pranayraj1985 (talk)
- Rajasekhar1961 (talk)
- Yohannvt (talk)
- Vin09 (talk)
- Pavan santhosh.s (talk)
- Viswanadh (talk) 16:01, 11 May 2016 (UTC)
- Sakthi_swaroop (talk) 13:47, 10 may 2016 (UTC)
- Nrgullapalli (talk)
- Kasyap (talk) 01:11, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
- Sonalisubudhi122 (talk)
- Yashgolechha (talk)
- Meena gayathri.s (talk)
- Ajaybanbi (చర్చ)
Interested but unsure
The second multilingual Hyderabad Meetup was held on the 15th of May 2016 at Golden Threshold, Abids. Originally conceived as a joint Telugu-English Wikipedia Meetup, it had representation from the Bengali, Gujarati and the Odia Wikipedias’ as well making it a multilingual meet.
The Meetup was attended by 15 people from the twin states of AP & Telangana. It included Wikipedians from the Telugu, English, Bengali, Gujarati, Odia Wikipedia projects and also from Wikimedia Commons.
Theatre Outreach Unit, Golden Threshold, Abids, Hyderabad
10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- To get to know each other and their works
- Introduce The Wikimedia India Chapter and its functions
- To get to know about the CIS-A2K initiatives and programs.
- Travelling Expenses - ₹
- Food for Participants (at ₹100 per head × 15) - ₹
Total = ₹