|July 2016 +/-|
|AfroLatinoCROWD II @ Schomburg||July 8, 2016|
|San Diego Wiknic||July 9, 2016|
|Great American Wiknic @ Central Park||July 10, 2016|
|London 108||July 10, 2016|
|St. Louis Wiknic||July 10, 2016|
|Edinburgh 11||July 14, 2016|
|Glasgow 8||July 16, 2016|
|Seattle Wiknic||July 16, 2016|
|Wiki Loves Women (Lagos, Nigeria)||July 16, 2016|
|Oxford 41||July 17, 2016|
|Wikipedia data visualization (Seattle)||July 22, 2016|
|Wikipedia workshop Stockholm Pride||July 26, 2016|
|Mahidol University 3||July 27, 2016|
|Philadelphia Wiknic||July 30, 2016|
|New Delhi||July 30, 2016|
|August 2016 +/-|
|Wikifika in Gothenburg||August 1, 2016|
|The Great Colorado Wiknic 2016||August 7, 2016|
|London 109||August 14, 2016|
|WikWednesday NYC (August)||August 17, 2016|
|Women of the Antarctic @ SCAR 2016||August 20, 2016|
|Oxford 42||August 21, 2016|
|Photo safari in Gothenburg||August 21, 2016|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
Interested editors may also want to subscribe to the Wikimedia Ireland mailing list. You may also be interested in contributing to discussions around establishing a Wikimedia Ireland chapter, as we are now a recognised User Group.
Wikimedia Community Ireland is now an officially recognised user group with regular events. If you would like to become more involved with administration of the Working Group, please get in touch. Sameichel (talk) 11:56, 8 February 2015 (UTC)
- We have planned our first social meetup since being recognised as a User Group. As we hope to run more events, I have created a separate page for it and will add links to the various social networks as they are created. You can find details here: Wikipedia:Meetup/Ireland 2
- Members of the Working Group will attending and speaking at the CESI Annual Conference in Galway on 28 February. He will be speaking about using Wikipedia in Education. Go to the following website for more information 
- On 14 February we will be hosting an Introduction to Wikipedia/WWI edit-a-thon at Collins Barracks in Dublin. For more information on the Event Page
Possible meet-up early 2012
Preliminary discussion at Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Ireland#Proposal for a meet-up - all very welcome! to gauge interest and consider possible location and date.
Responses should be posted there for the moment please. RashersTierney (talk) 13:49, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
- Dublin looking the most likely venue for now. Thoughts? RashersTierney (talk) 01:48, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
December 3, 2010
- When: 7:00pm, Friday, 3 December, 2010
- Where: O'Connell's pub, 29 Sth. Richmond St., Dublin (near Portobello Bridge, LUAS stop Charlemont)
An informal meet-up is planned for this evening, starting in O'Connell's, which is quiet at this time and conducive to chatting. There is no set agenda, but if anyone would like to discuss any particular topic(s) they would be more than welcome.
Any Wikipedians (and friends) attending can avail of free entrance to a fund-raising concert for Haiti, headlined by Niamh Parsons, a few doors up in the Portobello Hotel, from 9:00 pm, and the nite-club later on.
There are at least half-a-dozen restaurants on Richmond St., and twice as many on the other side of the bridge, in case anyone gets the munchies.
- Sounds great Hohenloh. Count me in. If any 'regular' intends travelling from outside Dublin for this and needs a 'billet', drop me a line at my TP and I'll see if I can help out RashersTierney (talk) 14:54, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
- Count me in as well, Hohenloh. I'll spare you my singing voice but I'll bring a kazoo along just in case a string breaks on your guitar :-) --RA (talk) 13:59, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Give my best to O'Connell's and have a great evening. Too little notice and too far to travel unfortunately ... Fmph (talk) 12:20, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
September 25, 2010
- When: 2:00pm, 25th September, 2010
- Where: Kingston Hotel, Dún Laoghaire
A meet up is planned for the Dún Laoghaire on September 25th. The plan as as follows:
- 1:45pm - Meet in lobby of the Kingston Hotel, Dún Laoghaire; or at Mariners' Church, see google map
- 2:00pm - Lunch in the Kingston Hotel.
- 3:30pm - Private tour of National Maritime Museum of Ireland, courtesy of Clem McGann.
Ask at reception for the Wikipedia meet up. If you can't find the Kingston Hotel, Clem McGann will wait at the steeple of the Mariners' Church (the National Maritime Museum), which is close by but visible from around the town and bring you along to the hotel.
Dún Laoghaire has easy connections to Dublin city centre by bus and DART as well as mainline rail so it should be reasonably accessible to all.