|August 2019 +/-|
|Kuala Lumpur 7||August 1, 2019|
|San Diego 43||August 4, 2019|
|Cape Town 18||August 4, 2019|
|Vancouver, BC||August 4, 2019|
|London 145||August 11, 2019|
|Oxford 75||August 18, 2019|
|Seattle Wiknic||August 24, 2019|
|September 2019 +/-|
|SoCal wiknic||September 1, 2019|
|Malaysia-Thailand 1||September 5, 2019|
|London 146||September 8, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- For comments and suggestions regarding this meet-up, post it on the discussion page or discuss at the PhilWiki mailing list.
The third Filipino Wikipedians meet-up in Metro Manila was held at Starbucks in The Podium, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City (near SM Megamall) on Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:00-4:00 PM. The Philippine Wikipedia community had invited Tin Mandigma of Read or Die Philippines who answered questions regarding their organization's success and how it would apply to Wikimedia Philippines.
Expressed interest but not coming
- Questions to be answered by Tin Mandigma:
- Do you really need a foundation to be successful?
- How many hours/week do you put in to handle something like RoD?
- How do you manage volunteers who you only meet once a month or so?
- How do you make all those tie-ups with companies like National, Powerbooks (but I guess this is quite natural for RoD... it would probably be educational institutions for WMPH...)?
- How do you get publicity from mainstream media?
- WMPH logistics
- Bylaws discussion
- Projects that the community can use for the promotion of Wikipedia, Wikimedia projects and free content in the Philippines
- Other concerns on the Philippine-language Wikipedias