Jump to navigation Jump to search
|August 2019 +/-|
|Kuala Lumpur 7||August 1, 2019|
|San Diego 43||August 4, 2019|
|Cape Town 18||August 4, 2019|
|Vancouver, BC||August 4, 2019|
|London 145||August 11, 2019|
|Oxford 75||August 18, 2019|
|Seattle Wiknic||August 24, 2019|
|September 2019 +/-|
|SoCal wiknic||September 1, 2019|
|Malaysia-Thailand 1||September 5, 2019|
|London 146||September 8, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- For comments and suggestions regarding this meet-up, post it on the discussion page or discuss at the PhilWiki mailing list. There is also an ongoing discussion at the Tambayan talk page.
The sixth Filipino Wikipedians meet-up in Metro Manila were held at four different venues at four different dates. The objective of this meetup is to formalize the incorporation of Wikimedia Philippines as a non-profit, non-stock corporation.
Dates and Venues
|6A||March 28, 2010||The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Robinsons Place Manila (Ermita, Manila)||Jojit fb, TheCoffee, Exec8, Seav|
|6B||March 29, 2010||Teriyaki Boy, Robinsons Galleria (Ortigas Center, Quezon City)||Jojit fb, Cloudhand, |
William Songco (Witness)
|6C||March 29, 2010||Jollibee Kalentong (Kalentong, Mandaluyong City)||Jojit fb, TitoPao, |
Billie bb (Witness)
|6D||March 30, 2010||Starbucks Metrowalk (Ortigas Center, Pasig City)||Jojit fb, Cloudhand, Scorpion Prinz|
- Varies. Mostly late afternoon to early evening.
- Completion of the WMPH paperworks. Previously reviewed by the Chapters Committee and was approved via resolution.
- These papers will be submitted to the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission within the period of 21 days.
- Preparation for the org's presentation on the Wikimedia Chapters Meeting in Berlin, Germany.